PT. Vinnex Coatindo a growth company had more 5 years in corrosion protection for Marine and oil gas Services. And we continue improve and develop our services to avail insulation, scaffolding and man power supply.
Be the best corrosion protection company focusing on Customers’ needs and satisfaction with excellent communication to complete jobs achieving incident & injury free record.
As the industry continues to grow and change, our services have equaled the expectation. Providing quality service is core to our management and this has sustained us from our humble beginning. We continue to perform to the highest standards and complete projects within a given time frame with no compromise to safety & quality.
Our employees are trained to work in an environment that adheres to stringent safety requirement put in place with daily project safety meetings and recap of safety highlights.
PT. Vinnex Coatindo as service for Provision
of coatings including thermal spray, fire proofing and insulation works for marine, offshore and onshore company is committed to meeting and exceeding customer requirements and regulatory requirements through a strategy of continual improvements of our products and services. We achieve this through our Quality Systems:
- Product management, planning and development.
- Field issues root cause analysis and provision of CAPA.
- System / process continuous improvement with PDCA cycle.
- Supplier and distributor partnership.
- Continuous people development.
- Ensuring everyone understands and practices this policy.
- Ensuring our products meet or exceed industry, regulatory and safety statutory requirements.
- Ensuring the QMS is reviewed for continuing suitability.
Safety and Health Policy
Management has therefore committed and promulgated the following values:
- Committed to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and to the specific nature of tis OH&S risks and OH&S opportunities.
- Provides a framework for setting the policy, OH&S objectives and targets.
- Committed to fulfill legal requirements and other requirements related to the Occupational Health Safety and the organization.
- Committed to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risk and provide consultation and participation of workers, and workers representative.
- Communication with employees and contractors with the intent that they are made aware of their HSE obligations and the implications of not conforming to HSE.
- Continual improvement of the HSE Management System to enhance HSE performance.